Spiritually Lonely
Tmlo is the brand new start of my new chapter. School is bound to open TMLO!!! I've used to say I'm excited about going to a new school and making friends, but now I dunno if I'm sure about that. No one I knew of are in the same class as me. Only lectures I get to see my new friends. That's all. But I suppose I'm looking forward to school and meeting more new pple. No tutorials this week = end school early. Got lots of things to be done, such as printing our very own lecture and tutorials notes.
Why sometimes growing up is such a chore? Someone talk to me about my future, things i want to achieve and stuffs. It made me think of it and I think that I've never sit down and think aout it. Anyway, I do feel lonely even I've made new friends. I really miss my friends loads and truck loads. I hope I can find someone to rely on. I also came to realise that I'm the lonely one that has never work before among my new friends (i guess), sharing working experience is a small topic of my module. How am i suppose to share? There's so much that i wanted to say but a public blog is never safe for personal thinkings. Loving all.
i gonna love BA
i gonna be the outstanding one
even i'm spiritually lonely, i've got someone out there to stand by me.
LOVE MY FRIENDS.
Why sometimes growing up is such a chore? Someone talk to me about my future, things i want to achieve and stuffs. It made me think of it and I think that I've never sit down and think aout it. Anyway, I do feel lonely even I've made new friends. I really miss my friends loads and truck loads. I hope I can find someone to rely on. I also came to realise that I'm the lonely one that has never work before among my new friends (i guess), sharing working experience is a small topic of my module. How am i suppose to share? There's so much that i wanted to say but a public blog is never safe for personal thinkings. Loving all.
i gonna love BA
i gonna be the outstanding one
even i'm spiritually lonely, i've got someone out there to stand by me.
LOVE MY FRIENDS.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home